Atom GPS freeware easily geotags your photos directly from your GPS device or track log. By simply connecting your GPS Device to Atom GPS and selecting your photos you can add their geolocation in one click. This action allows you to write the geolocation data to your photos exifs (information stored about your pictures including date, time and other such information about your photos). Our free GPS software supports all digital cameras and the most popular GPS devices and GPS log files!
By Geotagging your photos you can sort them by geographic location for easy browsing, and also upload your pictures to Google Earth, Google maps, Panoramio, LOCR, Flickr.
- Supports many GPS Devices including Wintec, PhotoMate, MainNav, Magelan...
- Track log files formats supported are: .kml, .gpx, .kmz, .nmea ...
- All digital cameras supported
- Photo format supported: .jpg, .cr2, .nef ... (see below)
- Recreate your excursions and travel itineraries by geotagging your photos.
- Google Earth export
- Languages: English